On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 10:19:30AM +0000, Alex McLintock wrote:

> I don't know if David agrees with me on this, but for books from
> http://news.DiverseBooks.com/ (this isn't one of them) I'd normally suggest
> that you write a short review based on your initial impressions of the
> book. This could be used as a backup review - or a teaser review, and also
> used as the basis of your full review later on.

Good idea.  I'll see if I can work that into the reviewers' guidelines
I'm writing.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

   "There seems to be something wrong with our ships today"
     -- Rear-admiral Sir David Beatty, on seeing the Queen Mary
        and the Indefatigable destroyed at the Battle of Jutland