On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Andy Williams wrote:
> Roger Burton West wrote:
> > On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 01:32:24PM -0000, john imrie wrote:
> I have been using WxPerl without too many issues also. It's based on C++
> libraries which are, aparently, cross platform.

I saw a Python app using the Wx libraries at BSDCon and was very impressed
by it's use of the native Aqua widget set under OSX , where it used
the native widgets if it could.

'twas very sweet.  I'd imagine that the perl wrappers would be just as
sweet, given that the functionality all stems from the underlying library.

R.