Earle> However, the first question he was asked seemed to perk him up, possibly
Earle> because it got his brain going again. A bunch of people asked a number of
Earle> questions which I can't possibly remember;

Did anyone ask him "Am I free to make a DVD of your presentation?"

I gave someone on #perl that task... it would put RMS in a double bind.