On 05/12/2002 at 12:40 -0500, David H. Adler wrote:
On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 03:02:53PM +0000, Lusercop wrote:
 Hey, it's buffy-related, it must be on-topic, right?
I was under the impression that the only thing that ran the risk of
being off-topic was perl...
Oh, shush. We've got a lot better recently, although whether that's because Perl's better or Buffy's worse I'm not sure.

Anyway, *we* don't have huge threads about rubbish movies that you wouldn't want to sit through. (Admittedly, that thread's been much more entertaining than I expect I'd find many of the movies...)

(You do have archives so the rest of the list can figure out what I'm on about, don't you?)

:-)
I'll see that and raise it a couple of :)

--
:: paul
:: we're like crystal