On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 04:35:36AM +0000, Liyang HU wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 09:46:05PM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
> >             # otherwise recurse
> Recursion is overrated, man. And I thought Perl programmers were all
> about being lazy...

Oh we are.  The recursive solution is incredibly easy to write, anything
else would require at least a little bit of thought.  Bearing in mind what
this was written for, performance isn't really that important.

> /Liyang gets a strange notion about subscribing to London.pm ...

And why not.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

    Considering the number of wheels Microsoft has found reason
    to invent, one never ceases to be baffled by the minuscule
    number whose shape even vaguely resembles a circle.
                                                      -- anon, on Usenet