Hi,

[ST] = Some Topic as who know's whats OT these days....
anyway, sorry to polute this list with a Java related
question but you people are just the best I know!
(does that say something about the company I keep.. anyway..)

We're doing a project here which involves SVG will be a
standalone Java app. Does anyone know of any good resources
for this, we've found all the classes and stuff, it's
more the implementation and pits falls that we're after.

We've found (but not bought yet):
- SVG Unleashed - Chris Lilley & Andrew Watt
- Developing SVG-based Web Applications Lorien House (not released until feb)

Either it's not released or they only seem to have a chapter
about these sorts of issues.

Any help / pointers etc would be much appeciated.

Thanks

Leo

p.s. It's not me doing the Java but one of my team so I'm
at a bit of a loss when it comes to the details I'm just trying
to give her as much support as possible.