On Tue, Dec 24, 2002 at 01:30:45AM +0000, Earle Martin wrote:

> "We require Perl developers for this new team who will be responsible for a
> Billing System for a Utility company in the Midlands."
>
> http://www.freelancers.net/job.html?ID=6563

"You must have the billing experience within the Utilities industry to
be considered for these positions."

Wow.  That must be some high powered stuff!  I wonder what advanced
algorithms and complicated maths they use that any half decent
programmer wouldn't be able to pick up in ten minutes?

Though maybe that is just my lack of billing experience in the utilities
industry speaking.

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pjcj.net