Hi.

This is a tad off topic and rather than just mail Dave, I figured that I'd
see if anyone out there can guide on what I'm doing wrong.

I've got an Acorn A4 on my desk and have just copied some ArcFS .arc files
from my box onto the A4 via a 1.44 dos floppy.

K?  Now, I want to unsparc these, however they aren't set to the correct
file type.

I've changed the file type to 111, however this doesn't appear to be the
correct type and I'm not having any luck here.

Does anyone know of a good way by which I can get at these files?

My thanks go out to whoever can help me with this.

Rafiq