On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 10:44:35AM +0000, Alex McLintock wrote:
> I'm looking for one or more people to help me out with the computer book
> review section on my website. In particular I want some people I can email
> press releases too so that they can cut and paste bits onto the
> DiverseBooks.com website if they are interesting.

I'm puzzled, why would you want to put press releases on there?  I thouhgt
divrsebooks was book reviews.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  With ... the fact that Linux has become so easy to install that
  certain species of bacteria are now being hired by MIS departments,
  what was once the domain of rigorously trained, highly specialized
  professionals has devolved into the Dark Land of the Monkeys.
     -- Greg Knauss