I'm trying to decide on the best way of checking small fragments of HTML
for well-formedness, i.e. catching overlapping tags, missing end tags,
etc. Nothing fancy, just an aid when inputting HTML in a form.

E.g., something that could be fed a lump of text and then return an
error with some kind of indication where the parser barfed. I'm not too
familiar with the parsers out there to know which would do this best.
The HTML:: don't actually seem to catch errors or match tags etc.
XML::something?

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace ....................................... http://paulm.com/

"If you were an avocado, then I'd take the money and run."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/