On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 11:02:57PM +0000, Phil Pereira wrote:
> David Cantrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The next meet is next Thursday - not that far away.  But sure, I'd not mind
> > meeting up for a few geeky drinks.  Maybe we could call it Croydon.pm :-)
> Croydon.pm it is! Now for a venue - any ideas which pub?

Railway Tavern, Thornton Heath.  Why no, it being a coupla hundred yards
from my flat has nothing to do with that :-)

Slightly more seriously - how about the Dog n Bull on Surrey St?

> I'm thinking Monday / Tuesday, leaving Thursday for the "official" meet?

Tuesdays are awkward for me.  I could do next Monday, or Thursday week.

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  Some people, when confronted with a problem, think ``I know, I'll use
  regular expressions.'' Now they have two problems.        -- jwz