On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 11:07:24AM +0000, Alex McLintock wrote:
I want to create some rss/rdf files based upon a MySQL database. I nearly did it in Java because the web front end is java based but thought that perhaps perl would be better for this.
I don't know if XML::RSS has some form of SAX support, but if it has, given that you're pulling stuff from MySQL you might want to take a look at XML::Generator::DBI which'll produce a stream from the db.

--
Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Research Engineer, Expway http://expway.fr/