Tomorrow, I will have with me the following books:
  Practical C++ Programming
  XSLT Cookbook
  Programming Webservices in Perl
  802.11 Security
  Oracle in a Nutshell

They are earmarked for the following people:
  Adrian Scottow
  Pete Sergeant
  Dean Wilson
  Leo Lapworth
  Richard Clamp

If any of you won't be there, please let me know so that I don't have to
hump your book across town.  If you are there, please collect the book
from me, if you do not, I'll give it to someone else for review.

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  I often reflect that if "privileges" had been called "responsibilities"
  or "duties", I would have saved thousands of hours explaining to people
  why they were only gonna get them over my dead body.
                 -- Lee K. Gleason in comp.org.decus