[ First up, don't forget the social meeting *TONIGHT* upstairs at the
  Knights Templar pub, in Temple.  For more information see:
  http://london.pm.org/lpma/2003-January/000040.html ]

Simon Wilcox has kindly offered to help organise this year's
YAPC::Europe...

Simon writes:

YAPC::Europe this year is in Paris and runs from Weds 23 July - Fri 25
July. More details at http://www.yapc.org/Europe/2003/index.html

As this years official cat-herder I shall attempt to organise group
travel and a group hotel somewhere close to the venue whilst
simultaneously balancing a football on my head. (well maybe not the last
part, the first is tricky enough :)

The plan, such as it is at the moment is to travel via EuroStar,
probably in the afternoon of the 22nd, returning either Sunday or Monday
so that we can enjoy Paris after the conference.

The hotel is not decided but we are looking for one that has a range of
room types to suit various budgets.

More details to follow as they appear.

Thanks to all those who have already expressed interest in taking part,
if anyone else is interested, please let me know via the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] email address as soon as possible.

Simon