On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 12:18:31PM +0000, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 12:04, Lusercop wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 11:52:50AM +0000, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> > > What's the cheapest way of doing a reasonably pukka SSL site cert?
> > Do you know any friendly OpenSRS registrars?
> > http://resellers.tucows.com/opensrs/certificates/
> I don't know. Do I?

I haven't quite sorted our registry yet, and I haven't signed the
contracts for the SSL bits, so I can't do that at the moment. I might
look into the possibility later, though, as they're quite cheap, in
comparison to the nearly double that it costs at Thawt^WVerySlime.

--
Lusercop.net - LARTing Lusers everywhere since 2002