Paul Mison wrote:
> If you want to see how often threading fails, just visit the
> web archives:
> http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm/Week-of-Mon-20030210/
> thread.html

*looks* *sees that most of the thread failures are due to himself* *thinks*

It's probably a combination of the fact that (a) I reply to digests rather
than individual messages, so the threading would probably be off anyway, and
(b) I use Outlook at work.

Sorry. (<-- but not sorry enough to bother to use something else, though I
did use Pegasus while we still had our own network connection and didn't
have to go through the block-everything firewall, since which time we've
actually had *more* viruses, worms, etc. come in, from what I hear...)

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.