Alex Hudson said:
> I've never heard of a problem with the .org registry, but I guess
> anything is possible. You'd have to be poor to be worse than NetSol
> tho'...

well, the .org registry has been moved away from Verisign recently of
course. The actual transition apparently happened back on Jan27. Maybe
this problem is down to the transition? I know that when i recently looked
at the registration/transfer stuff of the company dealing with my domain i
found this notice:

"We regret that .org registrations & transfers are suspended whilst the
.org registry is being migrated to a new registrar."

So it could be that things haven't settled down completely yet?

Jody Belka