Alex McLintock & DiverseBooks.com party.

Saturday 15th of March is my birthday. To celebrate we are having a "open house" party in 88 Poppleton Road, Leytonstone. From 12 noon to 12 midnight people are asked to turn up, submit a book or film review(*), take some review books, chat, and eat and drink. I will do snacks and some food but not a formal sit down dinner.

email for full details if you don't know them.

(*) or news article, or comment, or do some publicity.

PS There is no crash space unless you are coming down from very very far away.

PS It looks like the central line will still not be functional so Leytonstone tube station is a bit of a pain. Parking is possible nearby, and there are buses to Walthamstow Central.... 257, W15, and possibly others.