I am trying to learn a bit more about authentication options in Apache and possibly other systems too. There seems to be a wide range of Authen perl modules for slightly different things. I am reasonably familiar with DBI, LDAP, Radius, etc, etc, etc but was wondering if anyone knows of a overview description I could look at.

In fact it might be a good topic for a tech talk....

Alex

Available for java/perl/C++/web development in London, UK or nearby.
Apache FOP, Cocoon, Turbine, Struts,XSL:FO, XML, Tomcat, JSP
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/