well, i finally got round to converting my script into an actual module
(after doing a little fix to deal with the fact that natwest just /had/ to
go and make a change to the urls they use). and because there was no-one
around at about 9 this morning i even went and added some more features to
it :)

anyone who uses Natwest's online banking and would be willing to test the
code, send me a mail off-list and i'll give you the url it's at (i'd
prefer to know for the moment who and how many people are (hopefully)
looking at it). there are currently no docs (will get added shortly i
promise), but there /is/ an example script which i believe uses most/all
of the functionality.

Jody