On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, Toby|Wintrmute wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone knows anywhere selling US/AU style keyboards?
> ie. Ones with the slash above the enter key, and @#$ above the 234 keys,
> etc.

Try rephrasing that question as "Is anyone on-list arriving in london
shortly from US/AU ?"  I suspect that way you'll end up with a keyboard at
a better price (less the pint, to cover personal delivery)  Also a better
chance of getting a specific make, if you care about that.

Oh, and if you follow chris balls suggestion, remember that normal sun
keyboards may have the same physical connector as ps/2, but are not peecee
keyboards.  Though you should be safe with a sun USB unix/us/other layout,
I've used peecee usb keybd/mouse on sun hardware (except you'll
remap a few keys)

the hatter