As may have already leaked out, Lucile Adler: Travel Ninja managed to get
me a night's layover in London pretty much free.  So I'll be down there
tommorrow and leaving the next day.

War & Tea
 During the day I plan to:
1)  Visit the Imperial War Museum.
2)  Go to Fortnum and Mason
If any other folks also have no obligations on a Wednesday afternoon and
would be interested in seeing things that blow up other things and then a
nice calming cup of tea, let me know.

make & Perl
 I'll be coming along to the meeting tommorrow night.  Mark asked if I'd
give a mercifully short talk entitled "MakeMaker Is DOOMED".

Beer
 Mark bribed me along to the meeting with beer.  It may not be common
knowledge now that I'm drinking, though since I'm so new to the whole
concept I'm still facinated by funny drinks.  I've brought over something
odd from Germany and we'll have a little tasting.

sleep & travel
 Someplace to sleep would be nice.  I don't take up too much room, just
lay out some newspapers and sawdust and I'll be fine.  I've got a flight
out of Heathrow at 2pm which means I should get there around noon which
means I should probably leave well before 11am.

The Almighty Dollar
 I've got about 100 pounds of your money which will shortly be so much
useless paper.  I don't want to give anything to the Evil Evil money
changers.  I figure people in London.pm have been to the States often enough
that you've got some Yankee Dollar lying around.  Bring it in and we'll
do some sort of exchange.