On 20/03/2003 at 14:39 +0000, Greg McCarroll wrote:
* S Watkins ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

Sounds intersting, and I'm bored. Which website?

hmm, i can't find it on grubstreet or london.pm , anyway its on gerrard place in china town, you can't miss it

It's not listed on http://london.pm.org/meetings/, but it is on http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/ (a bare directory index? Whoopsie [0]).

http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/new-world.html

From that, http://grault.net/grubstreet/?Category_Chinese_Food, although http://grault.net/cgi-bin/grubstreet.pl?Category_Chinese_Food seems to work better.

[0] Perhaps someone wants to work out how to dynamically generate nice,
    grouped indexes based on that semantically rich XML we use? [1]

[1] (NARRATOR wanders off mutteringly darkly about insanity, XML, TT,
     grand plans that never come to fruition, and how the NARRATOR
     doesn't damned well care enough any more.)

--
:: paul
:: complies with canandian cs1471 protocol