Ello,

I need to setup a message board / forum thing, and I want something that runs
on Perl/DBI(::Pg) or Perl/Pg .. (or just a simple dirs+textfiles backend)

Freshmeat has 187 projects listed:
http://freshmeat.net/browse/95/?topic_id=95

Most seem to MySQL based, or else don't specify what they use as a backend at
all. There are an awful lot of them, and it's hard to tell what's good or not
without trying them out.. and i don't want to spend weeks before choosing one.

I just wondered if anyone here has some reccommendations?

Would prefer Perl, but PHP system would be fine too.

ta,

Toby

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;