In between the beer and the other interesting happenings of last night we
seemed to have hatched a plan to ensure that Red leaves the country by
going out for *fine* Japanese food before he goes. I'm sure there's logic
in that.

So, who's up for a gathering at the Gonbei on Friday the 20th of June? I
think we'll be opting for a sit-down because the feed-me tactics I've
heard of could end up dangerous and expensive, with such a large
gathering. I don't mind taking on the herding duties and doing the
booking, unless someone who eats there more frequently would rather book?

Sushi, then?

Marna