Nicholas Clark wrote:
I suppose I better make it clear that I don't actually dream about this,
or more accurately I rarely remember my dreams, and none have involved
Linux distributions.

I once dreamt of two of my tech coworkers. They were in a bookshop, putting copies of one of the "dilbert" books in the dust jackets of copies of a sensible-looking management textbook, and of them them was explaining how this was a good example of why from unreliable sources, such as DNS, couldn't be trusted, and why data should be authenticated etc to prevent that sort of attack.

Then I woke up.

Ti