On Thursday, June 5, 2003 10:43 +0100 Paul Mison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 05/06/2003 at 10:22 +0100, Simon Wistow wrote:
I smell a trip to the Jerusalem Tavern.
Well, yes, it's close to where Perrin is staying, and it's a nice pub.
However, for a meeting involving more than about four people, it's too
small, unless you're able to nab the large table at the back. (Even then,
there's a lot of shuffling about as people go to the bar, and so on).

The Yorkshire Grey isn't that far up the road, and is much larger, if
you're going to force me to pick a pub around there. I'm sure other
people could suggest something better, though.

Three Cups, Cowcross St. There's a couple of pubs whose names I forget up at the top end of Cowcross St, opposite Smithfield market. There's an *excellent* curry house on Cowcross St too, right opposite Farringdon tube.

--
David Cantrell

    Beekeeping is like being a lion tamer, but
    with smaller lions, and more of them.
          -- arp