A while ago I had a discussion in a pub[1] with various london.pm
people about how it would be interesting to have a record of
people's memories of the Golden Age of the Dotcom Boom in London.
A few months ago I started a discussion about it on the list
(see <http://london.pm.org/lpm/20030303/017313.html>).

So anyway, I've finally done something about it. I've set up
a Wiki (driven by CGI::Kwiki which is extremely shiney!) as somewhere
to dump all of this information.

So if you have any information to share with the world, please
go to <http://londongeek.org/> and add your memories. I'm particularly
interested in:

* A timeline of events

* Histories of companies who were involved

* Groups of people (i.e. london.pm, void, haddock, etc)

* Key people who might have interesting anecdotes.

Oh, and please feel free to forward this email to anyone else
that might be interested (or interesting!)

Share & Enjoy,

Dave...

[1] And it must a have been a long while ago as I distinctly
remember drinking!
--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>

"Let me see you make decisions, without your television"
   - Depeche Mode (Stripped)