WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING!

Those of you who have no interest in the discussion of football and
have no patience for the discussion of things that you are not
interested in should skip this mail.

-------

* Philip Newton ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On 12 Apr 2003 at 12:26, David Cantrell wrote:
>
> > And then there's Gibraltar.  Which has its own country code, but is also an
> > area code in the Spanish system.
>
> I think Liechtenstein is similar; it has its own country code but also
> (IIRC) a Swiss area code that can be used when calling from
> Switzerland.

My interesting fact about Liechtenstein (thank heavens pne spelt it
for me, otherwise i would of missed the first 'e' and probably some of
the L's, i's,other e's,c's,h's,t's ... anyway you get the idea. Anyway
the interesting fact is that its population is less than the average
gate at a premiership match, and the England team still didnt beat
them in the recent match convincingly.

Anyway I'll return you to your normal service of meta discussion about
e-mail.

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                         http://www.mccarroll.org.uk/~gem/