On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, Robert Shiels wrote:

> [...]

If people are looking to consolidate, I'll quite happily exchange their
indys for assorted decent (18-36GB) scsi drives of the appropriate types
(I assume they're either SCA or 68 pin micro D)  So if anyone wants to buy
one of the machines, and buy a disk off me for the price of the other,
I'll happily take the other.

Or if anyone has a use for a dual-channel sparc-happy scsi card (the
single-channel version is currently sitting in my u5) and has an irix box
they'd swap it for, let me know.

the hatter