On 16 Jun 2003 at 9:26, Luis Campos de Carvalho wrote:

> Natalie Ford wrote:
> > On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:14:20 -0500, Elaine -HFB- Ashton wrote:
> >
> >>Hmmm. I suspect non-geographic affiliation is cheating
> >

> > Well, if it was then a lot of us (that don't live actually *in* london
> > but do live *near* london - i.e. in the UK) would also be deemed to be
> > cheating if listed as london.pm members...
> >

>    Well, if all this is true, I'm the biggest cheater at London.PM... =-]
>
>    My current coordinates are
>    23°32'51"S
>    43°38'10"W

I would've thought that DCONWAY is further away from London than you
are. Aren't the Antipodes Islands somewhere near New Zealand? Ah, yes,
here we go...
http://www.niwa.cri.nz/pubs/wa/10-3/rockhopper1_large.jpg/view

And since those islands were named for being nearly exactly on the
opposite side of the earth from London (
http://www.bartleby.com/65/an/Antipode.html ), I think Melbourne is
probably the farthest away that London.pm has members in.

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>