On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 05:48:16PM -0400, Chris Devers wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, David H. Adler wrote:

> > > Don't worry about it; most english people can't spel anyway.  :-)
> >
> > For once, I'm glad I'm an American... :-)

I am pretty afraid by what happens there.
See this guy  that can't even cite von Clausewitz right and
confuses marketting, evangelism and war.

http://www.plamondon.net/james/02_plamondon.htm

or ESR that confuse Gandhi sayings with DoD escalation procedures
or says "gun" and "zen" in the same breadth.

http://www.ntk.net/index.cgi?b=02003-06-06&l=39#l

Are they lunatics or representative of a "gentler and kinder nation" ?

> In this day & age?
>
> Viva la France!

Today is pretty gloomy. The police arested alledged iranian terrorists
and there was people who tried to immolate themselve with fire in
protestation. One is in critical condition.

http://famulus.msnbc.com/FamulusIntl/reuters06-18-083338.asp?reg=MIDEAST

--
 stef