Howdy folks,

this weekend i'll be making my maiden voyage to ol' londinium. I figured it might be nice to meet up with some of you (like we will at yapc::eu a few weeks down the road, but never mind that :) for maybe a little pubcrawl on saturday.

all in favour of beer, buffy and ponies, say 'aye' ;)

I'm actualy staying with artur, so coordinating things is probably best done with him, since i couldn't tell piccadilly circus from the big ben if acme's life depended on it :)

--

Jos Boumans

"If superman is so smart, why does he wear underpants over his trousers?"

CPANPLUS http://cpanplus.sf.net