* Jasper McCrea ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Joel Bernstein wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 06:23:05PM +0000, Andy Ford wrote:
> > > 6'4" and 16 1/2 stone - I'd need a convertible, the wheel in the middle
> > > and sit on the rear seat!!
> >
> > No, you don't sound very Mini.
>
> I'm 6'3", and there's plenty of room in both types of mini for me. I'm not so
> generously proportioned, though :)

an old school friend of mine was 6'6 not particularly broad, but he still drove
a old style mini comfortably, the seats went really far back, so i guess it would
have been a problem if more than myself (a mere 6', but fairly 'broad') and him were
in the car.

i also seem to remember that mini's were great fun for hand brake turns - but
i was young and silly then, (as opposed to old and silly),

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                         http://www.mccarroll.org.uk/~gem/
                                   jabber://[EMAIL PROTECTED]