On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 03:02 pm, I wrote:

So, in recognition of the fact that there are perl programmers who live in the swampland east of Stratford, but primarily as an excuse to drink beer in the convivial surroundings of 'The Hitchcock' on Whipps Cross Road, E11, Paul Makepeace and my own decrepit self will be holding the inaugural meeting of leytonstone.pm on July 8th. All welcome of course. I'll be there from around 7pm(ish).

Just a brief reminder: tonight from 7pmish, The Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel, 147 Whipps Cross road, Leytonstone

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=E111NP

If I'm alone, I'll be the balding, scruffy one in tee-shirt and jeans, clutching a technical book of some sort [1].

andy

[1] It might not be Perl [2]
[2] It might even be 'The book of Zope'!