On 09/07/2003 at 11:31 +0100, Richard Clamp wrote:
On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 11:19:35AM +0100, R.Dobson wrote:

http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm/Week-of-Mon-20030707/020112.html

*slight mumblings about pipermail*

You can't mumble slightly about archiving software without expecting me to mumble slightly about the mariachi archive I occasionally poke back to currentness:

http://london.pm.org/~blech/arch/london.pm/
http://london.pm.org/~blech/arch/london.pm/2003/07/07/74eac159.html
http://london.pm.org/~blech/arch/london.pm/2003/07/07/2f2f91bd.html

However, while it's all very pretty, it takes a while even to do incremental updates: about half an hour total. That's with all the bells and whistles, and with a slightly old copy of the code. (Sadly penderel doesn't have svn, so I can't keep it up to date as easily as I'd like.) This means that the mariachi archive won't be kept up to date with cron for the moment.

--
:: paul
:: compiles with canadian cs1471 protocol