----- Original Message -----
> Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:50:41 +0100
> From: Earle Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Eurocracy sucks.
>
> Some of you may have heard this from me, some not....

Interestingly enough,  this message, and at least four of the replies to it have
tripped the corporate dodgy word detector on-site
where I am working (lurking). Whilst I fully concur with Earle's sentiments about the
attitude of the French authorities towards his
wife, I am wondering whether to unsubscribe from this list at work.

I thought that this list was more or less work-safe and clean, now I am not so sure.

IvorW (@home).