Hi folks,

I'm after a bit of advice and yea, I've been off
and read the ADSLguide etc..

I just want to check I'm not missing something
fundamental as this is for my dad.

He's just got BT Broadband, and they sent him a
USB ADSL modem, but I've already set him up with
an airport base station so the two just don't work together.

What I want to check is; if I get him to buy the
Netgear DM602 Ethernet/USB ADSL NAT Modem
He should be able to plug that into the ADSL line (RJ-11) and the
airport base station (RJ-45), and with a little config that
should just work ?

That all sound ok ? - I'm sure I'm worrying for nothing,
but you probably know what it's like, tech support over
the phone for your family can be stressful :)

Oh, if anyone knows the config settings I'll need for BT
Broadband, it'd be much appreciated - spent an hour on the
phone to BT last night 6 different numbers and 6 different
dimwits!

Cheers

Leo