On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 02:39 pm, Mark Fowler wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Steve Purkis wrote:

Well, I don't mind maintaining an official London.pm .ics file if you
like.  Though I'd need webdav access to do that easily from iCal.  Can
email as a last resort.

I'm quite happy to actually maintain the ics file myself, it's the parsing

That's cool.

and turning it into something else that I need someone else to do.

What else would you like to turn it into?

I'm loathed to have more than one offical source of information, as I know
they'll end up contradicting each other.

Makes sense. Which is why I was thinking of a bot that scans the list. But if you're doing the whole .ics thing anyway, there's not much point.

-Steve