You lot know I have an alter ego as Deep Purple's web slave, and
      one or two of you even know who they are. We just went live with a
      one-track-per-day listening party today:

Deep purple are also touring with Uriah heep in November:

  http://www.uriah-heep.com/livedates/index.html

--
Sam Vilain, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Real software engineers write in languages that have not actually been
implemented for any machine, and for which only the formal spec (in
BNF) is available.  This keeps them from having to take any machine
dependencies into account.  Machine dependencies make real software
engineers very uneasy.