Quoting Joel Bernstein ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 11:17:42AM -0700, Brian Wisti wrote:
> > the "Outdoor Women of South Dakota".
>
> I was *convinced* that had to be something nudist. I'm still boggling
> that it *isn't*. How do they choose these names? Doesn't somebody point
> out to them that it sounds awfully fnar-worthy?

Err? How so? I think at first glance, and at second as well, it just
says what it means. Whatever connotations your brain has with "outdoor
woman" to make it involve nudity I would hesitate to find these apply
to a general portion of english readers. Read to much Viz?

Cheers,
--
Merijn Broeren | Sometime in the middle ages, God got fed up with us
Software Geek  | and put earth at sol.milky-way.univ in his kill-file.