Dominic Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I thought that perl papered over this idiosyncracy for you, but try
> resetting the signal handler and see if it works:

Hmmm, according to perlvar(1), signal handlers are only installed using
sigaction if it's present.  So there you go, you might well need to
reinstall your handlers.

This should be covered in Programming Perl in the signals section, but
it doesn't appear to be.  Bother.

Just what OS is this running on, BTW?

-Dom

--
| Semantico: creators of major online resources          |
|       URL: http://www.semantico.com/                   |