Dominic Mitchell wrote:
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:34:39 +0100, Nigel Rantor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is an excellent oppurtunity for you to release a CPAN module of
your own, which simply imports all his code using:

*foo = \&Module::foo;

And exports it normally using Exporter.  It's probably the easiest way
of getting things working.  You might even convince the author to
include it in the main distribution...

Obviously this appeals to some part of me but I would much rather work with him and provide some decent arguments for it rather than simply asserting something to be true or treating the author as an obstacle to be overcome. Two points of view that seem rather common.