Roger Burton West <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 08:51:49PM +0100, Colin Magee wrote:
>
>>So this SQLite seems like a great idea IF it makes setting up and
>>administering a dbase simple.  Unfortunately I just looked up where I can
>>download it, but didn't see any example code showing it working with Perl,
>>or any documentation about how to use it with Perl.  Please can you inform
>>what do I have to do/install in order to start creating, updating and
>>querying the database from Perl?
>
> DBD::SQLite.
>
> You don't even need to install a separate SQLite; the CPAN module
> includes everything you need.

And once you've got that installed, you can use dbish from the DBI
distribution to do adhoc queries / updates over it.

Hmmm, looks like it's migrated to DBI-Shell.  I'll have to install that.

-Dom

--
| Semantico: creators of major online resources          |
|       URL: http://www.semantico.com/                   |