I think the supercite Simon is talking about is the ">>>>>>
    "Simon" = Simon Wistow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:" followed by lines
    beginning with "Simon>" style; LookOut users (IME) tend not to add
    quote leaders at all, settling instead for bunging the entire
    by a line saying "Begin original message" or similar.

There's always RMS' extremely spartan quoting style.
--
Sam Vilain, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it.
ASHLEIGH BRILLIANT