On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:13, David Cantrell wrote;

  DC>      die("need to provide a Baz") unless($params{baz}->isa('Baz'));
  DC> "Can't call method "isa" on an undefined value at ..."
  DC> Help me Obi-London.pm, you're my only hope!

You're not using Attribute::Handlers anywhere are you?  I noticed
something similar recently.  Actually in this case a method from the
wrong stash was being called.

Devel::Peek and Scalar::Util are your friends debugging these sorts of
problems.  Perhaps changing it to something like:

  (blessed $params{baz} and $params{baz}->isa("Baz"))

--
Sam Vilain, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and
principles, come and join this campaign.
 - George W. Bush, quoted in Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000