On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 10:18:58AM +0100, Peter Sergeant wrote:
> > How would one do the ditching at SMTP time?
> It would appear that any email from this company starts its transaction
> with my mail-server with 'HELO compuserve.com'. I've seen an exim4
> config-file snippet to block at this point[1] - I'm looking to do the same
> with exim3...

Ha ha ha ha ha. Watch the whining debian exim users go "I want to do this with
Exim3?" and watch while Phil Hazel replies with "well, I really can't
remember much about exim3 as it's been about a year since I stopped
supporting it," at which point the debian user will say "but it's in Debian,
how can it now be unsupported?". Just upgrade. It will make your life *so*
much easier. (there are actually .debs of exim4 around if you want it to sit
nicely with your package management).

--
Lusercop.net - LARTing Lusers everywhere since 2002