Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye,

My Lords, Ladies, Gentlemen, and Daves of Olde Londinium Towne.

Once more it is my pleasure, nay even my delight, to call to ye for lectures, presentations, discussions or even trivia and hyperbole upon the language known to thee as Perl[e] and the subject of Perl[e] 10 (ten or tenth, thine owne choice).

So, good people, attend thineself with hasteless persipacity to the matter of submissions of proposals, good and proper, being of length already described.

The closing date of the tenth day of October in the year of our Lord two thousand and eight, looms forever closer, and the black waters of despair to late entrants denied draws richer.

I thank ye for thy attentive soul.

Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)              |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director                   |  Shadowcat Systems Limited