On Dec 4, 2008, at 13:33 , Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:
How do we reach people outside the community after having spent so much
time talking to ourselves?

This is something that I don't have the technical know-how to accomplish, but a way of using Perl from within PHP, I'm guessing as a library extension, would provide a strong deployment vector into a large and talkative community that is often blissfully ignorant that there even is anything else. It would be a neat way to show cool tricks, and the power of CPAN. Doug MacEachern had suggested he was working on something like that ages ago, but I don't know if it went anywhere.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/