On Wed, 13 May 2009, Léon Brocard wrote:

YAPC::Europe will be this year's most rockingest Perl conference and
it will be in Lisbon in August. It's good to book flights and hotels
early. I've put my flight and hotel details online:

 http://use.perl.org/~acme/journal/38968

Did you manage to get the hotel booking to work online? The english booking seems to be a broken link and it doesn't want to let me arrive later than 2006 on the portugese page...

See you in Lisbon! Léon

Hopefully :)

--billy

--
http://billyabbott.co.uk
"From the moment I picked up your book until the moment I put it down,